Friday, September 7, 2007

Asian Stuffs


So when did all these started? Believe me.. i have no idea! haha kidding aside, it started when i learned how to search great stuffs on the internet. It started when i was able to chance upon cute asian guys worth not only a second look but also worth drooling over... (I cannot believe there are people are like - more so asians who looked better than any other hollywood actors.) Yes please give me my time i am not over them, and will probably not try to get over them even years from now.


So here goes.. who are these people i loved soo much and have adored, and have reserved a space in my 2GB memory card- yes lots and lots of pictures of them. :D *giggles

First on my list:

Vaness Wu - come on don't hate me for this. i love this guy and he's got great songs i played over and over in my MP3 player. He's such a cute guy with singing and dancing and even acting talents. Most of you may not even give him a second look, but i love this guy for being true to himself, for being the kind of son any mother would love to have, and i am happy seeing him become soo successful in his career. He truly deserved it.
Lee Jun Ki - He is a Korean Actor who played a role in "The king and the clown" movie that made him so famous not only in korea but in other asian countries as well. He was a good actor too and his acting was pretty impressive in KDRAMA "MY Girl" and in the movies he made after that. He's got a Drama still being shown right now - Time of DOG and WOLF, and he's got lots of Commercials - and He sings too!!! My collection of his songs can be found here.


No comments: