Friday, September 7, 2007

Ranting... because it's HOT

Its been a very humid day! i hate it and will do anything to just have a cool climate in this forsaken country! !

I have a headache since this morning and then all i got is a hot day! i hate such a hot climate. its not even summer anymore and its so damn hot my head is killing me!!!

I wish there will be snow, there will be fall! hehe not just a simple rain, flooding cities or useless summer heat giving us less water supply and all... its just not fair! why does other people have snow in their country?! why do they have to have a good skin complexion because their weather is cool and all we get here are dusts and ewww.... yeah, sweat!

oh im just ranting! dont mind me too much haha

- ok ok .. i want snow because i have seen a good movie wherein the main character prays to God to see the Snow first before she dies... :( oh that movie is just sooo sad...

No comments: